Enterogermina®: Key Facts
Learn how this inclusive range of products can help maintain and treat digestive conditions associated to poor gut health.
Uses of Enterogermina®
When experiencing symptoms of gut disorder, Enterogermina®’s products can be used to bring balance back into the intestines. They offer internal restoration and relief when adults, children and infants need it most 2
Benefits of Enterogermina® Products
Enterogermina® has the ability to restore internal balance and alleviate dysbiosis related disorders like diarrhea, abdominal pain and bloating. There is also probiotic benefit for the gut when using Enterogermina® during antibiotic treatment. 2
Recommended Users for Enterogermina®
Enterogermina® is recommended to infants, children and adults who are suffering from, or would like to prevent, intestinal disharmony that may be influenced by lifestyle, diet, antibiotic treatment, or travel. 1
How can Bacillus clausii help you solve your gut problems?
Bacillus clausii is a type of spore-forming good bacteria that works to rebalance the intestine. When consumed regularly (or as advised by a HCP), it can help to treat and prevent different gut problems associated with gut imbalance 1
Enterogermina® in Action
Enterogermina®’s range aims to solve a number of conditions associated to poor intestinal wellbeing as a result of imbalanced microbiota. If your gut disorder was triggered by imbalance due to the following scenarios, Enterogermina® can help! 1
Schedule disruptions and new environments can negatively influence the gut’s normal flora balance.
Travelling commonly leads to exposure to pathogenic bacteria which puts the gut at risk, or a case of travelers' diarrhea.
A lousy diet is one of the main causes of recurring intestinal discomfort in both adults and children.
Periods of stress can trigger intense gastrointestinal issues, including diarrhea, constipation, cramping and gas retention.
Prescription medications, including antibiotics, usually slow the growth of good gut bacteria, which may result in intestinal discomfort. 3
Browse Our Products
Enterogermina®’s range will scan the gut for intestinal flora imbalance and deliver billions of good bacteria to treat both the condition and associated symptoms. 1
Enterogermina® 2 Billion
A ready-to-drink vial containing Bacillus clausii spores that are favorable to the restoration of intestinal bacterial flora, in order to relieve symptoms of gut imbalance, including diarrhea. 1
Enterogermina® 6 Billion
An easy-to-drink probiotic sachet formula, it used to treat diarrhea and relieves the stomach pain, which is often associated with a gut bacteria imbalance in adults. 4
Capsules containing Bacillus clausii spores and probiotic that are favourable to the restoration of intestinal bacterial flora, in order to relieve symptoms of gut imbalance and diarrhea.5
Learn how different daily triggers could be contributing to intestinal disorder, and how a good probiotic could be the ally you never knew you needed!
- Enterogermina® 2 billion Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019.
- Product information
- The Influence of Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs on the Gut Microbiome; PMC, Ocotber 2015 [quoated June 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4754147/
- Enterogermina® 6 billion Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019.
- Enterogermina® 2 billion capsules Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019.
- When should you see a specialist?; UChicagoMedicine. Chicago: The University of Chicago Medicine; 2020 [quoted June 2021] https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/gastrointestinal-articles/stress-and-stomach-pain-when-should-you-see-a-specialist
- Healthy Eating Pyramid; Harvard T.H. CHAN, [quoated June 2021] https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/healthy-eating-pyramid/