Enterogermina®: Key Facts
Learn how this inclusive range of products can help maintain and treat digestive conditions associated to poor gut health.
Uses of Enterogermina®
When experiencing symptoms of gut disorder, Enterogermina®’s products can be used to bring balance back into the intestines. They offer internal restoration and relief when adults, children and infants need it most 2
Benefits of Enterogermina® Products
Enterogermina® has the ability to restore internal balance and alleviate dysbiosis related disorders like diarrhea, abdominal pain and bloating. There is also probiotic benefit for the gut when using Enterogermina® during antibiotic treatment. 2
Recommended Users for Enterogermina®
Enterogermina® is recommended to infants, children and adults who are suffering from, or would like to prevent, intestinal disharmony that may be influenced by lifestyle, diet, antibiotic treatment, or travel. 1
How can Bacillus clausii help you solve your gut problems?
Bacillus clausii is a type of spore-forming good bacteria that works to rebalance the intestine. When consumed regularly (or as advised by a HCP), it can help to treat and prevent different gut problems associated with gut imbalance 1
- Enterogermina® 2 billion Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019.
- Product information
- The Influence of Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs on the Gut Microbiome; PMC, Ocotber 2015 [quoated June 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4754147/
- Enterogermina® 6 billion Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019.
- Enterogermina® 2 billion capsules Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019.
- When should you see a specialist?; UChicagoMedicine. Chicago: The University of Chicago Medicine; 2020 [quoted June 2021] https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/gastrointestinal-articles/stress-and-stomach-pain-when-should-you-see-a-specialist
- Healthy Eating Pyramid; Harvard T.H. CHAN, [quoated June 2021] https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/healthy-eating-pyramid/