Gut Disorders and Symptoms
Uncomfortable digestive conditions are our gut’s way of letting us know that something has become out of balance. Learn how to identify these different symptoms — are any familiar to you?4
Getting to know your gut, and identifying your personal triggers, is the first step to better intestinal health. Stay informed as to how gut microbiota become negatively affected by everything from traveling to seasonal changes, and how to bring about internal balance to your life.4
- Enterogermina® 2 billion Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019.
- Enterogermina® 6 billion Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019.
- Enterogermina® 2 billion capsules Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019.
- Riddle MS, Connor BA. Curr Infect Dis Rep 2016;18:29
- Stress and stomach pain: When should you see a specialist?; UChicagoMedicine. Chicago: The University of Chicago Medicine; 2020 [quoted June 2021] https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/gastrointestinal-articles/stress-and-stomach-pain-when-should-you-see-a-specialist
- Healthy Eating Pyramid; Harvard University. Boston: Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health; 2008 [quoted June 2021]. https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/healthy-eating-pyramid/
- Puddu M, et al. Pediatria Intern 1980;6:1–6; 5. Urdaci M, et al. J Clin Gastroenterol 2004;38:S86–S90;
- Nista EC, et al. Aliment Pharmacol Therapeut 2004;20:1181–8;