Bacillus clausii has 3 Resistance Modes9
When it comes to gut health, there are few greater allies to you than that of Bacillus clausii. Once these abundant bacteria colonize the intestine, existing imbalance is far less likely to affect your daily life through symptoms such as abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, and more.
Antibiotics are designed to either kill or inhibit the growth of most forms of bacteria. Bacillus clausii bacteria is resistant to this process, and can be used together with antibiotics as it is less likely to be weakened or wiped out. 2
Many forms of bacteria die when they meet with the acidic contents of the stomach, particularly bile. Bacillus clausii is resistant to this environment, passing through alive in order to colonize the intestine.9
When exposed to high temperatures, Bacillus clausii spores survive and retain their potency. Products containing Bacillus clausii are convenient to carry and travel with as they do not require refrigeration. 1
A Bacillus clausii treatment is instrumental in maintaining gut health. It works to correct existing gut imbalance, as well as prevent future occurrence, helping you lead a more balanced life from the inside out. 1
Our gut relies on a delicate balance of intestinal flora, also known as microbiota, for proper functioning. Lifestyle choices, stress, poor diet and antibiotic treatment are all factors that can lead to a lack of intestinal flora. Bacillus clausii spores suspension acts as a probiotic, restoring the microbiota so that our gut can heal. 3,1
Digestive disorders stemming from intestinal imbalance tend to manifest differently in adults and children. Do any sound familiar?
- Enterogermina® 6 billion Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019; Enterogermina® 2 billion Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019
- Enterogermina® 2 billion vials Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019.
- Introduction to the human gut microbiota; pmc, May 2017 [quoated June 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5433529/
- Side effects-Antibiotics; NHS, May 2019 [quoated June 2021] https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/antibiotics/side-effects/
- What Is Lazy Bowel Syndrome?; Healthline, January 2019 [quoated June 2021] https://www.healthline.com/health/lazy-bowel
- Gastrointestinal diseases during pregnancy: what does the gastroenterologist need to know?; PMC, April 2018 [quoated June 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6033757/
- Enterogermina® 6 billion Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019.
- Enterogermina® 2 billion capsules Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019.
- Vecchione A, et al. Front Med 2018;5:59.