Key Probiotic Facts
Some probiotics occur naturally in foods, while others can be taken as a daily supplement. Start learning what kind of probiotic can bring most benefit to your gut. 3
What Do Probiotics Do?
Probiotics work to balance and restore the levels of good gut bacteria that become compromised due to daily triggers. They may alleviate, treat and prevent symptoms of gut disorder in both adults and children. 3
Probiotics vs. Prebiotics
While probiotics increase the population of good bacteria in the body, prebiotics are a form of plant fiber that acts as food for these bacteria. Prebiotics may aid a probiotic in being more effective. 3
How to Use Probiotics
A probiotic supplement can be taken daily, as directed in the individual product instructions. 4
Everyone will suffer from intestinal imbalance at some point in life. Common daily
triggers will affect adults and children alike.
Gut Disorders and Symptoms
Uncomfortable digestive conditions are our gut’s way of letting us know that something has become out of balance. Learn how to identify these different symptoms — are any familiar to you?
How can Bacillus clausii help you solve your gut problems?
Bacillus clausii is a type of spore-forming good bacteria that works to rebalance the intestine. When consumed regularly (or as advised by a HCP), it can help to treat and prevent different gut disorders associated to gut imbalance. 5
Learn how different daily triggers could be contributing to intestinal disorder, and how a good probiotic could be the ally you never knew you needed!
- Bacteria: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly; NCHR, [quoated June 2021] https://www.center4research.org/bacteria-good-bad-ugly/
- What Are Probiotics?; WebMD, July 2020 [quoated June 2021] https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/what-are-probiotics
- Probiotics; Cleveland Clinic, September 2020 [quoated June 2021] https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/14598-probiotics
- Should you take probiotics?; Harvard Health Publishing, August 2019 [quoated June 2021] https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/should-you-take-probiotics
- Product information 2B
- Product information
- Healthy Eating Pyramid; Harvard T.H. CHAN, [quoated June 2021] https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/healthy-eating-pyramid/
- When should you see a specialist?; UChicagoMedicine. Chicago: The University of Chicago Medicine; 2020 [quoted June 2021] https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/gastrointestinal-articles/stress-and-stomach-pain-when-should-you-see-a-specialist