How does it work?
A tasteless, odorless treatment of friendly bacteria that works to restore the body when intestinal flora is experiencing imbalance. (1)
Enterogermina® 2 Billion increases the body’s ability to resist attacks from bacteria and viruses in the gut by inhibiting the growth of pathogenic strains. 1
A healthy gut requires the support of sufficient nutrients. Enterogermina® 2 billion helps facilitate digestion by its ability to produce vitamins. 1
Each dose delivers billions of Bacillus clausii spores into the digestive tract where they work to restore intestinal flora, laying the foundation for symptom relief to occur. 1
Benefits of Enterogermina® 2 Billion
Bacillus clausii spores fight against gut disorders so that microbiota can thrive. 1
Inhibits growth of pathogenic bacterial strains
Twist top to open
Swallow the contents
Breastfeeding Infants and Children
1-2 vials per day in regular intervals as directed
Adults (from 16 years)
2-3 vials per day as directed
Frequently Asked Questions
Enterogermina® works with the body to restore natural balance in the gut. You’ve probably got a few questions for us; check out our FAQ and download a copy of our leaflet to keep.
Enterogermina® 2 Billion is a probiotic for kids that contains Bacillus Clausii, friendly bacteria normally present in the gut that turns unhappy tummies to happy ones. The bacteria maintain a healthy relationship with the body such that there are no side effects or any major issues. It has a symbiotic relationship with the host organism which ensures a win-win situation for both.
Enterogermina® 2 Billion maintains the gut flora balance and restore this balance in the gut to improve immunity. It addresses the root cause of digestive system troubles such as diarrhea and promotes faster return of bacterial balance in the gut.
Enterogermina® 2 Billion is probiotic, It contains Bacillus clausii, a friendly bacteria normally present in the intestine that restores the health of tiny tummies2 Bacillus clausii belong to the group of bacteria with the ability to form spores. This helps the bacteria resist harsh conditions that may alter its efficacy.
- Maintains the gut flora balance
- Effective management of diarrhea
- Resistant to antibiotics
- Helps in restoring the natural balance of gut bacteria
- Helps restore the balance in the gut
- A relief from diarrhea and the symptoms that come with it
- It restores normal intestinal flora
- It promotes a faster return of bacterial balance in the gut of infants.
Browse Our Products
Enterogermina®’s range will scan the gut for intestinal flora imbalance and deliver billions of good bacteria to treat both the condition and associated symptoms. 1
Enterogermina® 6 Billion
An easy-to-drink probiotic sachet formula, it used to treat diarrhea and relieves the stomach pain, which is often associated with a gut bacteria imbalance in adults. 2
Capsules containing Bacillus clausii spores and probiotic that are favourable to the restoration of intestinal bacterial flora, in order to relieve symptoms of gut imbalance and diarrhea.3
Getting to know your gut, and identifying your personal triggers, is the first step to better intestinal health. Stay informed as to how gut microbiota become negatively affected by everything from traveling to seasonal changes, and how to bring about internal balance to your life. 4
- Enterogermina® 2 billion Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019.
- Enterogermina® 6 billion Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019.
- Enterogermina® 2 billion capsules Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019.
- Product information
- Healthy Eating Pyramid; Harvard T.H. CHAN, [quoated June 2021] https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/healthy-eating-pyramid/
- When should you see a specialist?; UChicagoMedicine. Chicago: The University of Chicago Medicine; 2020 [quoted June 2021] https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/gastrointestinal-articles/stress-and-stomach-pain-when-should-you-see-a-specialist