How does it work?
An oral format with the ability to restore balance in the intestinal flora, helping to treat dysbiosis, dysvitaminosis and related gastrointestinal disorders. 1
Bacillus clausii contained in Enterogermina® Capsules is resistant to gastric acid and guaranteed to arrive in the gut, thereafter restoring the altered gut flora. 1
The probiotic strains in Enterogermina® remain effective even in the presence of multiple antibiotic formulas and can be co-administered. 1
Enterogermina® Capsules contains Bacillus clausii spores that make their way into the digestive tract with the intent to restore intestinal flora so that symptom relief and prevention can occur. 1
Benefits of Enterogermina® Capsules
Bacillus clausii spores fight and oppose against discomfort and support good microbiota to thrive and flourish. 1
Addresses numerous causes of digestive trouble
Rebalances vitamins in the intestine
Inhibits the growth of pathogenic strains
Have a glass of water ready
Punch out a capsule
Frequently Asked Questions
Enterogermina® works with the body to restore natural balance in the gut. You’ve probably got a few questions for us; check out our FAQ and download a copy of our leaflet to keep.
- Enterogermina® Capsules is a probiotic that contains Bacillus clausii, a friendly bacteria normally present in the gut, which prevents and treats intestinal disorders (diarrhea, bloating, abdominal pain) resulting from flora imbalance.
- Bacillus clausii belongs to the group of bacteria with the ability to form spores. This helps the bacteria resist harsh conditions that may alter its efficacy.
Enterogermina® 2 Billion Capsules maintains the gut flora balance and restore this balance in the gut to improve immunity. It addresses the root cause of digestive system troubles such as diarrhea and promotes a faster return of bacterial balance in the gut.
- Enterogermina® 2 Billion capsules is a probiotic that contains Bacillus Clausii, friendly bacteria normally present in the gut that turns unhappy tummies into happy ones. The bacteria maintain a healthy relationship with the body such that there are no side effects or any major issues. It has a symbiotic relationship with the host organism which ensures a win-win situation for both.
- During antibiotics treatment, Enterogermina® as a co adjuvant treatment plays a major role in restoring the intestinal flora
Browse Our Products
Enterogermina® works with the body in delivering good bacteria in order to prevent intestinal disorder, maintain gut health, and balance microbiota in adults and children. 2
Enterogermina® 2 Billion
A ready-to-drink vial containing Bacillus clausii spores that are favorable to the restoration of intestinal bacterial flora, in order to relieve symptoms of gut imbalance, including diarrhea. 2
Enterogermina® 6 Billion
An easy-to-drink probiotic sachet formula, it used to treat diarrhea and relieves the stomach pain, which is often associated with a gut bacteria imbalance in adults. 3
Getting to know your gut, and identifying your personal triggers, is the first step to better intestinal health. Stay informed as to how gut microbiota become negatively affected by everything from traveling to seasonal changes, and how to bring about internal balance to your life. 4
- Enterogermina® 2 billion capsules Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019.
- Enterogermina® 2 billion Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019.
- Enterogermina® 6 billion Patient Information Leaflet Last revised Jul 2019.
- Product information
- When should you see a specialist?; UChicagoMedicine. Chicago: The University of Chicago Medicine; 2020 [quoted June 2021] https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/gastrointestinal-articles/stress-and-stomach-pain-when-should-you-see-a-specialist
- Healthy Eating Pyramid; Harvard T.H. CHAN, [quoated June 2021] https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/healthy-eating-pyramid/