Learn how different daily triggers could be contributing to intestinal disorders, and how a good probiotic could be the ally you didn't know you needed.
- Linking the Gut Microbial Ecosystem with the Environment: Does Gut Health Depend on Where We Live?; PMC, October 2017 [quoted June 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5635058/
- Quick Dose: Is Eating Too Fast Unhealthy?; Northwestern Medicine, [quoted June 2021] https://www.nm.org/healthbeat/healthy-tips/nutrition/quick-dose-is-eating-too-fast-unhealthy
- How is traveler's diarrhea diagnosed? Healthline, February 2019 [quoted June 2021] https://www.healthline.com/health/travelers-diarrhea#diagnosis
- Causes - Malnutrition; NHS, February 2020 [quoted June 2021] https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/malnutrition/causes/
- Stress, depression, diet, and the gut micorbiota: human–bacteria interactions at the core of psychoneuroimmunology and nutrition; PMC, Mach 2019 [quoted June 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7213601/
- The influence of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs on the gut microbiome, PMC, October 2015 [quoted June 2021] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26482265/
- The Influence of Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs on the Gut Microbiome; PMC, October 2015 [quoted June 2021] www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4754147/