What Causes Dysbiosis?
There are many things that can cause an imbalance in your microbial colonies resulting in dysbiosis. The following are the most common:
How to Recognise Dysbiosis
Some symptoms of dysbiosis are mild and temporary, such as an upset stomach. Others are more severe and will require suitable treatment. 1
How to Prevent Dysbiosis
If you have ever suffered from dysbiosis, you will probably agree that it is better to try and prevent it from the start - and to do so as quickly as possible.
How can Bacillus clausii help you solve your gut problems?
Bacillus clausii is a type of spore-forming good bacteria that works to rebalance the flora in your intestine. When consumed regularly, it can help to manage different conditions associated with gut disorders.
Learn how different daily triggers could be contributing to intestinal disorders, and how a good probiotic could be the ally you never knew you needed!
- What Causes Dysbiosis and How Is It Treated? Healthline, February 2019 [quoted June 2021] https//www.healthline.com/health/digestive-health/dysbiosis
- Imbalanced Gut Bacteria Could Be Playing A Big Role in Your Health, Parsley Health, November 2020 [quoted June 2021] https://www.parsleyhealth.corn/blog/healing-gut-dysbiosis-symptoms/
- Common antimicrobial agent rapidly disrupts gut bacteria, Science Daily, May 2016 [quoted June 2021] https://sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/05/160518152805.htm
- Rebuilding the Gut Microbiota Ecosystem, PMC, August 2018 [quoted June 2021] https//www.ncbi.nim.nih.gov/pmcfarticles/PMC6121872/
- Drinking Causes Gut Microbe Imbalance Linked to Liver Disease, Scientific American, February 2016 [quoted June 2021] https://mwwscientificamerican.com/article/drinking-causes-gut-microbe-imbalance-linked-to-liver-disease/
- What causes dysbiosis and who's at risk? Healthline, February 2019 [quoted June 2021] https://mww.healthline.com/health/digestive-health/dysbiosisi#tcauses-and-risk-factors
- How to Improve Your Gut Microbiome in a Day, Cristiane Northrup, August 2020 [quoted June 2021] https://www.drnorthrup.com/how-to-Improve-your-gut-microbiome-in-a-day/
- Part 2: Treatments for Chronic Gastrointestinal Disease and Gut Dysbiosis, PMC, February 2015 [quoted June 2021] https://www.ncbi.nim.nih.gov/pme/articles/PMC4566455/