What Causes Abdominal Pain?
Here are some possible causes of bellyache. If you can identify the cause, it could be an indication of the kind of treatment you could seek.
How to Recognise Abdominal Pain
Use the following guideline to determine exactly what kind of abdominal pain you are dealing with, and how to manage it accordingly. Always consult with a doctor or healthcare practitioner.
How to Prevent Abdominal Pain
Stomach-related pain is tricky to prevent, as this condition can have so many triggers. The following could help with long-term prevention:
How can Bacillus clausii help you solve your gut problems?
Bacillus clausii is a type of spore-forming good bacteria that works to rebalance the flora in your intestine. When consumed regularly, it can help to manage different conditions associated with gut disorders.
Learn how different daily triggers could be contributing to intestinal disorders, and how a good probiotic could be the ally you never knew you needed!
- What's Causing Your Abdominal Pain and How to Treat It, Healthline, December 2020 [quoted June 2021] https://www.healthline.com/health/abdominal-pain
- Why Do I Have Hard Bowel Movements and How Do I Treat It, Healthline, October 2018 [quoted June 2021] https://www.healthline.com/health/hard-stool
- What causes abdominal pain and diarrhea? Medical News Today, January 2020 [quoted June 2021] https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323852
- Abdominal pain in adults, Better Health, [quoted June 2021] https://www.betterhealth vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/abdominal-pair-in-adults
- Can Lying Down After Eating Cause Indigestion? Healthline, January 2020 [quoted June 2021] https://mww.healthline.com/health/lying-down-after-eating
- Probiotics, Cleveland Clinic, September 2020 [quoted June 2021] https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/14598-probiotics
- Why handwashing is such a big deal, Michigan State University, October 2018 [quoted June 2021] https://www.canr.msu.edu/news/why-handwashing-is-such-a-big-deal
- Study Finds Probiotics After Antibiotics May Not Help Your Health, Healthline, December 2018 [quoted June 2021] https://www.healthline.com/health-news/should-you-take-a-probiotic-while-taking-an-antibiotic
- Bacillus Clausii, Science Direct, 2014 [quoted June 2021] https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/bacillus-clausii